PARADISE PROPERTIES – A UNIQUE APPROACH
Our unique approach to Property Management makes sure both our Landlords and Tenants are happy with our services.
- Advertiise the property
- Ingoing & Outgoing tenant condition reports (+inventory if furnished)
- New Tenant inspections
- Prepare tenancy agreements, bond forms etc
- Prepare lease extensions
- Transfer bonds to RTA (Residential Tenancy Authority)
- Periodic inspections – 1st routine inspection is around the 3 – 4 months
- Deal with maintenance issues & keep owner informed throughout the process
- Organise quotes & authorisation from owner to proceed with maintenance
- Ensure tenants are keeping the yards tidy
- Ensure vacant procedures are met by tenants e.g. keys returned, premises clean
- Daily rent arrears check
- Issue any notices for rent arrears
- End of Financial year statements
- Mid-month and/or end of month statements done for landlords
- Payment of accounts e.g. water, council, strata
- Conduct research to ensure your property is achieving the highest rental price throughout our management.
A Few Words About Us
PARADISE PROPERTIES CAIRNS
At Paradise Properties Cairns we care for your Investment Property as if it were our own while continually striving to maximize your Growth
REALISING THE TRUE POTENTIAL OF YOUR INVESTMENT At Paradise Properties, we aim to achieve true value returns on your property by realising the best possible rental. Achieving optimum rent means knowing the market and having the skills to negotiate the best possible rental rate. We are constantly monitoring the market and initiating appropriate rental reviews for our Landlords.
MINIMISED VACANCY We understand that minimising vacancy maximises the return on your investment. Our strategies to achieve results include re-signing tenants to fixed leases, marketing properties and establishing good relationships with tenants to ensure cooperation with access for inspections prior to them vacating the property.